Synopsis: BASED ON THE CRITICALLY-ACCLAIMED AND AWARD-WINNING FEATURE FILM!
The Post 9/11 world has forever changed the notion of privacy. There are now approximately 40 million surveillance cameras in the United States generating more than 4 billion hours of footage every week. And the numbers are growing. The average American is now captured over 200 times a day, in department stores, gas stations, changing rooms, even public bathrooms. No one is spared from the relentless, unblinking eye of the cameras that are hidden in every nook and cranny of day-to-day life.
Shot entirely from the point of view of security cameras, Adam Rifkin's hit SHOWTIME series LOOK is about the things that people do when they don't know they're being watched and takes you on a voyeuristic journey into the most personal parts of their lives.
LOOK around you and wonder...who is watching?
Country of Origin: United States of America
Production Year: 2010
- "Clever, interesting and disturbing.", USA Today
- "I love this show!", MSNBCs The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell
- "Thanks for creeping us all out.", Courtney Friel, Fox and Friends
- "The series has taken voyeurism to a new level.", Jessica Guynn, Los Angeles Times
- "You'll become addicted to it quickly.", Roger Friedman, Showbiz411
- Release Date: Nov 29th, 2011
- Catalog Number: CTL7143DVD
- UPC: 0014381714326
- Rating: Not Rated
- Run Time: 308
- Color Format: Color
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo
- Language: English
- 16:9: Yes
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of Discs: 2
- Closed Captions: No
- Subtitle: English, Spanish
- Special Features: